11 Hagersville Court Etobicoke On M9C 4A2
An illustrator and instructor with ten years experience in television and story telling animation. Driven, bright, is able to represent a corporation, project or idea with professionalism and diplomacy. Able to manage projects and work either independently or as part of a team, seeking a challenging and rewarding experience in collaborative environment.
Learn Cartoon 2008-Present
- Storyboard artist for clients including Shaw Media and Sunkist
- Responsible for translating directors’ visions from script to illustrated boards for presentations and live-action filming
- Developing instruction for delivery online via books and video.
- Producing short video content and eBooks
- Web updates
- All administrative functions to do with the company
9 Story Entertainment 2008
- Animating various characters for ‘My Friend Rabbit’ using Toon Boom software.
Guru Studios 2007
- Keyframe animations for various characters on ‘Backyardigans’ using Maya software.
Nelvana Ltd 2001-2007
- 3D Keyframe animations for various characters on ‘Backyardigans’ using Maya software.
- 3D Layout, setting up character and prop/set positions on ‘Handy Manny’ using Maya software.
- 3D Keyframe animations on various characters on ‘Backyardigans’ using Maya software.
- 3D Layout, Keyframe animation for ‘Rolie Polie Olie: the Baby Bot Chase’ using Maya.
- 3D Layout, setting up character and props/set positions for ‘Pecola’ using Lightwave.
- 3D Keyframe animations for various characters on ‘Santa Claus Brothers’ using Maya.
National Film Board of Canada/Animation Group 2000
- 3D Keyframe animation on various characters on ‘Apples and Oranges’ using Lightwave.
- Character design and production art for independent film, ‘Ferretina’.
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Suite and Open Office(Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Technical writing with accompanying illustrations
- WordPress and Web updates
- Strong PC skills, Fair Mac skills
- Maya, Lightwave, Houdini, Toon Boom
- Diplomas in Classical Animation and Computer Animation